Team Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Evolution

Whether it be on the track, at the show, or just on the streets, we want to provide all enthusiasts with a common interest around the Upper Midwest area, a place to easily connect and interact.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speedy's Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedy
Team Captain - Illinois Area
Team Captain - Illinois Area
Speedy

Speedy's Hello Empty
PostSubject: Speedy's Hello   Speedy's Hello EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 am

Hello, my name is Matt or "Speedy". I'm the newest captain for the team for our southern group of members. I've been apart of Team Evo since before I could even drive(legally anyway). So feel free to contact either myself or the other captains with any issues, comments, or concerns. My current build is a 2006 Scion Tc "Vanessa". I bought her back in August of 2010 from a dealership with only 40k miles on it. At the moment she is bone stock, which I like to call "endless possibilities". I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan until around Novemberish. I'm in the process of purchasing parts and getting them sent home so they will be there when I get back, and the modding can begin! bounce cheers Anyway once the project starts I'll be sure to keep everyone updated under the builds section. Once again welcome to the Team.
Back to top Go down

Speedy's Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Evolution :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: